Our thoughts are with you all during this very uncertain time. We have been working with our amazing local hosts, our staff and our fantastic customers to do everything we can to be there for them. This is a really challenging time for everyone in the hospitality and tourism industry and customer support is greatly appreciated.
We will be continuously updating this page to let you know pre-cautions that we are putting in place at our pod sites for the health and safety of both staff and guests.
We are currently making preparations to open safely and feel confident that by the nature of our sites (smaller with no internal communal areas, self-check-in so minimal people contact, outdoors and enhanced cleaning regimes etc) that we can make appropriate preparations to open safely. We are aiming to RE-OPEN ALL POD SITES ON FRIDAY 10th JULY while taking into account guidelines set by the Public Health Agency and taking advice from both the Government and Tourism Bodies.
SPECIAL BOOKING POLICY AMEND – COVID-19 Booking & Cancellation Policy Update
Given the impact of COVID-19 on how we work and travel, we have been continuously adapting our cancellation policy as things evolve. As of Friday 15th May 2020 we have updated our policy as below to give the most flexibility we can offer our guests going forward:
From 15th May to 1st July 2020
For guests with existing or new reservations we will allow cancellation without a charge any time before Wednesday 1st July. We also allow guests to reschedule to a new date of their choice subject to availability with any cost variation communicated and pre-agreed (i.e. if the price of the new night/booking is more than previously paid the guest will be asked if they are happy to pay the difference).
From 1st July to 31st August 2020
For any reservation (existing or new) with a stay date between Friday 10th July and Monday 31st August we require a minimum of 7 days notice to either change or cancel your booking. This is to allow for increased flexibility for the customer, but enough time for us to make amends to pre-set preparations.
- Cancellation made 8 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full refund
- Cancellation made 7 days or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking retained.
From the 1st September 2020
After the 1st September, normal T&C’s resume unless advised otherwise
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full refund
- Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = 50% refund
- Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking retained.
Please note this policy is subject to change and all customers will be notified. Standard T&C’s are listed in our website.
NEW OR ENHANCED OPERATING PROCEDURES ON OUR POD SITES.
More information will follow on the procedures, policies and actions that we are putting into place at our pod sites to make your visit with us as safe as possible.
Our pod sites are already well placed to open with social distancing in mind due to the features below:
- Self-check-in and out so minimal contact with staff
- Smaller pod sites in an outdoor setting
- No internal communal areas, restaurants or bar areas
- Each pod is at a minimum 3metres apart from another pod so we can adhere to social distancing of customers
- Pods are cleaned to the highest standards, with now enhanced Coronavirus procedures, and all linen is professionally laundered
- Food can be supplied safely, but customers are welcome to bring their own
More information will follow from the 1st of June, but do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you require additional information.
For customers who have made a booking, more detail on Coronavirus procedures will be sent with your pre-check in information closer to your stay.